Sunday, June 20, 2010

Meet Fuzzy

Hi everyone,

I figured it's finally time I posted something about my little Fuzzy! 

Meet Fuzzy!

Fuzzy's our 9 month old hamster. He's a furball of joy who loves doing his usual hamster stuff like cracking open his favourite sunflower seeds, scurrying about the balcony, running crazily around his 3-storey cage, nibbling on my fingers, rolling about in his sand bath and hiding in my track shoes just to name a few.

I never realised how therapeutic just holding him and playing with him can get especially when you're feeling down and just stressed.

His favourite hideout

He's a silly hammy though....a couple of times I've let him run about the balcony and somehow he loves running back to his cage! Weird. At least I need not worry about him 'running away from home'!

Love you Fuzzy!

No comments: