Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Hate Myself......


...... For Loving You!


I hate myself for loving you.
The sickest thing is after all you put me through,
I still have feelings for you.
You are probably oblivious to the hurt you have caused,
but deep down inside, I'm still feeling sore.

How we met was truly quite queer,
it was great to see it blossom into a friendship so dear.
You left an impression, and it took my breathe away,
I looked forward to your phone calls just to hear what you had to say.

I felt happy when we went out,
so secured by your side.
We could just laugh and talk,
just like that very first night.

Then out of the blue, you become so bitter and cold.
I felt as if I was wearing an invisibility cloak.
I never understood how you could just wipe it all away in one night,
as if nothing ever happened and that everything was alright.

I thought I knew you, but I know I was wrong.
You said you hated complainers, but you are no better off.
I feel sorry for you, you self centered jerk.
I hope you come to realise the feelings you've hurt.

Time and time again, I forced myself to forget,
but that image of you constantly remains in my head.
I feel so foolish, why has love gotta be so tough?
I really just hope to get by this fast.

I hate how you're treating it as if nothing ever happened.
I hate how you can still message and ask me 'How are ya?'
You obviously had me fooled, I've should have know better,
I'll say it one final time coz I hate myself for loving you!

xoxo,
Jacinta

No comments: